Medontech employs DFM/DFT/DFA methodologies throughout our PCB design and layout services. Those methodologies guarantee that the electronic products you develop with the PCBs we design and manufacture will be of highest quality, improved manufacturability and reliability, have a reduced lead-time, and deliver the performance you expect at the lowest possible production cost.
We ensure that potential difficulties in the manufacturing process are eliminated in the design and prototyping stage.
- Reduces the number of design revisions required to bring a new design to volume production release
- Lowers total product cost by enabling automated DFx methods
- Improves the reliability of a design by locating manufacturing risks to be managed ahead of the production processes
- Provides the interface between design and manufacture to ensure smooth transition to production
- Reduces the amount of time spent on supplier "call-backs" to the designer