Dealing with electromagnetic interference (EMI) appropriately can be one of the most problematic design challenges to modern product development. Every company designing electronic equipment has to pass the FCC emissions standards before the product can be made commercially available. EMI needs to be part of the design process.
Medontech is recognized as an industry leading provider of Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) engineering services. We offer integrated design & analysis services, reducing your product development costs and accelerating your time to market. Our EMC and EMI Expertsworks closely with you and your team, conducting technical design reviews to determine your exact challenges, needs and requirements.
We help our customers proactively address these issues by providing them with some of the most experienced subject matter experts in the field of EMC, including HIRF (High Intensity Radiated filed). Our experts cover every aspect of the equation, such as regulatory requirements, product design, EMI-control materials and pre-compliance testing to ensure that the final development process takes all of these critical aspects into consideration.
- Radiated Emissions (RE) simulation and analysis
- Near Filed (magnetic) Emission simulation and analysis
- Far Filed (electrical) Emission simulation and analysis
- Multiple Board EMI analysis for electronic systems and sub-systems
- Full Board level radiated emissions analysis
- Net level radiated emissions for quick turn analysis
- EMC emission testing (RE, CE)
- EMC Immunity Testing