Medontech provides the most comprehensive & accurate library services. As we understand it's the most important phase of the design needs ZERO DEFECTS, we have our own dedicated team of librarians to meet your PCB library requirements in all standards and requirements.
Our Library processes are equipped with effective creation & verification procedure and checks which help us to create footprints effortlessly with high quality and in quick turnaround time meeting all specifications & standards. With our dedicated library team the new component library requirements are delivered on a weekly & daily basis.
- Schematic symbols are created as per the IEEE standards
- PCB footprints as per the IPC-7351B standards
- Padstack creations as per the recommendations made in IPC-2221 and IPC-2222 standards
- PCB footprint & padstack naming as per IPC-2220 standards
- Drill tolerances as per the IPC-2615 standards
- Footprints for Low-density applications - IPC A: Maximum (Most) Land Protrusion
- Footprints for Moderate density applications - IPC B: Median (Nominal) Land Protrusion
- Footprints for High density applications - IPC C: Minimum (Least) Land Protrusion
- Customer defined guidelines
Footprint Creation Tools
Symbol Creation Tools